CHICKEN AND FRUIT CURRY
Preparation and cooking time 15 minutes
· 4x skinless chicken breasts, cubed
· Ix tin of coconut milk
· 2x firm bananas cut into 2” pieces
· 12x Lychees, skinned and stoned
· 2x small oranges, peeled and sliced thinly
· 1x onion, course chopped
· 3tbsp medium curry powder
· Salt to taste
Heat a little oil in a wok to a very high heat and add the onion and chicken chunks, sprinkle on the curry powder and stir until everything is well coated.
Stir regularly until the chicken is cooked and slightly blackened.
Add the coconut milk, bananas and lychees, bring to the boil and immediately take off the heat, It’s done.
Transfer to a serving dish and place the orange slices on the top.
Serve with brown rice.