EXERCISES YOU CAN DO WHILST ON THE MOVE AT WORK
- Whilst waiting for the copier/printer etc. do calf raises
- Take the stairs between floors and go up and down twice before exiting onto the floor you want.
- When moving from on place to another carry a couple of reams of paper or a heavy file held out in front of you for a bicep workout
- In the lift on your own? Do squats.
- Stairwell on your own? Lean forwards and do a quick set of inclined push-ups.
- Offer to lift stuff at every opportunity.
- Make use of your lunch break, walk to a shop further away than usual and pick up the pace.
- Instead on internal mail or e-mail run those documents to the next department yourself.